Are You Ready For The NFL?
The NFL deal is almost done (It’s 7:58a PT). Sundays this fall won’t be wasted on chores and church socials – and the fantasy football smack talk will continue per usual. Are you ready? Is your station ready? Are the promos locked and loaded? Is the website ready to go? Did you proactively plan for this moment — or are you scrambling in reactive mode today? If you aren’t ready for this — which we all knew was coming – what else aren’t you ready for?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Weclome to the blog. Larry Gifford is a radio management consultant and talent coach. He is available for ongoing or project based consulting for U.S. and International radio groups, stations, and talent
- RT @Airchecker: AC Network: Slacker Internet radio picks up the pace. mid-February, the company says more than 6 million new listeners. 56 minutes ago
- “@Airchecker: AC Network: Slacker Internet radio picks up the pace. mid-February, the company says more than 6 million new listeners.” 56 minutes ago
- RT @BroadcastSchool: Uh-oh... LA Kings let KROQ's Kevin Ryder take over their Twitter account & things don't go so well. http://t.co/3jBrAo… 3 hours ago
- it will give you the mmmmburps. RT @mashable: Hanson Beer Mmmhops to Make Its Debut on.mash.to/ZjlN8z 3 hours ago
- Thanks Paul. RT @PaulChantler: Great stuff from @Giffordtweet & @deb_slater on interviewing skills from 29'20". radiostuff.podomatic.com/entry/2013-05-… 3 hours ago