Love it or hate it – and if you listen to 5 minutes of sports talk radio you’ll hear both arguments - everyone seems to be talking about Lebron’s new Nike ad. Not Lebron’s ad. Not Lebron’s 90 second short film. Lebron’s new NIKE ad. Guess it worked. Nice branding Nike.
Weclome to the blog. Larry Gifford is a radio management consultant and talent coach. He is available for ongoing or project based consulting for U.S. and International radio groups, stations, and talent
- RT @STAAtalent: This is a fabulous resource radio broadcasters. Props to @giffordtweet, @deb_slater radiostuffpodcast.com 4 hours ago
- BLOG:ESPN's Colin Cowherd on the importance of building your brand beyond your radio show. wp.me/p19hrb-nz 9 hours ago
- #podcast Colin Cowherd on topic development, what a great producer does, and his peers Mike & Mike, DP, KO, Rush... goo.gl/VXzeoo 10 hours ago
- @RockMamola glad to hear it. Thanks for the feedback. Would be interested to hear what resonates the most. 18 hours ago
- That's not Mandela and neither is Morgan Freeman. dennisglasgow: now we know where the KTVU Graphics guy ended up. http://t.co/wteiO6r34V 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- You Are A Brand
- The Free Fall of Talk Radio
- 77 Websites for Radio Hosts, Producers, Anchors and Reporters
- Sports Radio Chatter
- "Life is good" – A Radio Threat or Opportunity?
- Kidd Kraddick's Last Selfless Acts
- How to Handle Host's Controversial Comments
- How Do You Say That Name?
- Oprah, Rush and Howard Stern Have This. Do You?