Love it or hate it – and if you listen to 5 minutes of sports talk radio you’ll hear both arguments - everyone seems to be talking about Lebron’s new Nike ad. Not Lebron’s ad. Not Lebron’s 90 second short film. Lebron’s new NIKE ad. Guess it worked. Nice branding Nike.
Weclome to the blog. Larry Gifford is a radio management consultant and talent coach. He is available for ongoing or project based consulting for U.S. and International radio groups, stations, and talent
- @Airchecker if spoken word FM, consider me larrygifford.com 1 hour ago
- Who knew radio promotions directors were such rule breakers. It's rampant. “@StephanieWinans: Breaking the Rules su.pr/5el8YC” 1 day ago
- @pmsimon you could be our guest next week on @theradiostuff podcast. Just talk radio stuff with @deb_slater and me. 1 day ago
- @pmsimon frank. Self-effacing. Honest. You should host a show 1 day ago
- Do you feel appreciated at work? 5 ways to cultivate gratitude on the job greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/f… 1 day ago