The NFL deal is almost done (It’s 7:58a PT). Sundays this fall won’t be wasted on chores and church socials – and the fantasy football smack talk will continue per usual. Are you ready? Is your station ready? Are the promos locked and loaded? Is the website ready to go? Did you proactively plan for this moment — or are you scrambling in reactive mode today? If you aren’t ready for this — which we all knew was coming – what else aren’t you ready for?
Weclome to the blog. Larry Gifford is a radio management consultant and talent coach. He is available for ongoing or project based consulting for U.S. and International radio groups, stations, and talent
- Talk radio is a long, hard journey. RT @RadioTodayUS: Anthony Weiner Heading To New York Radio? rt.vg/dKL /via @RadioInsight 1 hour ago
- Are you sending the right message? “@TheNewsChick: Color Psychology: What Do Your Brand Colors Say About You? - louisem.com/4053/color-psy… 10 hours ago
- @wingoz do you have a copy of it? 21 hours ago
- anyone got the #49ers fan email about how to capitalize on home field advantage? #nfl 21 hours ago
- Keith Olbermann KOs Seattle. m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCCuPI… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- 77 Websites for Radio Hosts, Producers, Anchors and Reporters
- Identifying Hit Stories
- Autopsy of a Cringe-Inducing Interview
- Every Moment Matters
- Does Internet Radio Value Radio More Than Radio?
- The Producer Game Is Changing
- Lessons Learned From Charlie Sheen
- How Do You Say That Name?
- The Keys to Sports Radio Success
- Is This The Best You've Got?