Posts Tagged ‘Pinterest’
Weclome to the blog. Larry Gifford is a radio management consultant and talent coach. He is available for ongoing or project based consulting for U.S. and International radio groups, stations, and talent
- RT @STAAtalent: This is a fabulous resource radio broadcasters. Props to @giffordtweet, @deb_slater radiostuffpodcast.com 46 minutes ago
- BLOG:ESPN's Colin Cowherd on the importance of building your brand beyond your radio show. wp.me/p19hrb-nz 6 hours ago
- #podcast Colin Cowherd on topic development, what a great producer does, and his peers Mike & Mike, DP, KO, Rush... goo.gl/VXzeoo 6 hours ago
- @RockMamola glad to hear it. Thanks for the feedback. Would be interested to hear what resonates the most. 14 hours ago
- That's not Mandela and neither is Morgan Freeman. dennisglasgow: now we know where the KTVU Graphics guy ended up. http://t.co/wteiO6r34V 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- You Are A Brand
- The Free Fall of Talk Radio
- 77 Websites for Radio Hosts, Producers, Anchors and Reporters
- Kidd Kraddick's Last Selfless Acts
- Oprah, Rush and Howard Stern Have This. Do You?
- How to Handle Host's Controversial Comments
- How Do You Say That Name?
- "Life is good" – A Radio Threat or Opportunity?
- Sports Radio Chatter