“Give people permission to fail.” – Seth Godin. If people fear failure they won’t take risks, try anything new, and they won’t raise their hand and volunteer, because there is no upside. As a manager, encourage creativity, challenge conventional wisdom and celebrate failures as part of the process of trying.
Don’t ignore your twitter followers and facebook friends. A reply from a radio show or host may make their day. – Nate Riggs
Weclome to the blog. Larry Gifford is a radio management consultant and talent coach. He is available for ongoing or project based consulting for U.S. and International radio groups, stations, and talent
- RT @cityofmoore: Looking for loved ones? Please use this site to locate and report missing loved ones. ow.ly/lecRc 4 hours ago
- RT @JimCantore: Radio reports of people using social media asking for help to be dug out from rubble. @nbcnightlynews 5 hours ago
- Oklahoma radio reaching out. fb.me/BAxkUwAr 6 hours ago
- Local radio- news, sports and rock helping to share information and heal community following OKC tornadoes... fb.me/2fgliPjzh 7 hours ago
- Reporters in OKC have a job to do and emotions to deal with - sometimes simultaneously, and that's ok by me. Godspeed. 8 hours ago