VIDEO: Ask Larry! Episode 10
Radio consultant Larry Gifford answers three questions about radio; A college senior asks about starting a job hunt, should your radio show make a viral video, and should ex-athletes refer to their playing experience while on air?
Welcome to Larry Gifford Media
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things To Make You Better Than Everyone Else
- 4 Principles for Creating Memorable and Impactful Radio Show Content
- Arbitron Panelist,"F--- this!"
- The Real Difference Between Colin Cowherd & Dan Patrick
- Wanted: A Passionate Disruptor or a Computer Literate Promo Assistant
- The Free Fall of Talk Radio
- But is there invisible treasure map on the back of it? twitter.com/cnn/status/858… 9 hours ago
- Congratulations to all involved! twitter.com/kentonboston/s… 11 hours ago
- Nuts. #NHLDraftLottery #Canucks 14 hours ago
- RT @drex: LISTEN: @FlixAnon EP:24 @theStevilDead & @TrevDueck A @CKNW Original Podcast omny.fm/shows/cknw-ori… #AlienCovenant #movies #Movi… 21 hours ago
- I subscribe to this. Always a good listen. twitter.com/cknw/status/85… 1 day ago