FOR ONE DAY ONLY; ELVIS WILL BE IN THE BUILDING
Elvis Duran, one of America’s most popular radio personalities, is a headliner at this year’s Radiodays Europe in Milan, Italy (March 15-17, 2015). Duran will take the stage and pull back the curtain on the Z-100 Morning Show which is based in New York and heard in 70 markets across the country.
Duran is excited for the opportunity, “I’m honored to be participating in this event. This is a great chance to show how connected we all are through the power of radio.”
Joining him on stage is the Vice President of Talent Development for iHeartMedia, Dennis Clark. Dennis’ role is to nurture the best and most talented radio people in the industry and he works directly with key radio personalities, such as Duran and Ryan Seacrest. They’ll discuss how to create a show that consistently delivers huge audiences, and will reveal the ingredients that makes Elvis Duran the most listened to Top 40 Morning Show in the states.
GIFFORD HEADS TO MILAN, TOO
In a much lower-profile billing, I will be a workshop leader on Sunday (“Fast & Furious”) and co-presenting a session on Tuesday (“30 Ideas in 45 Minutes”). In addition, I be blogging here and on Airchecker.com, filing exclusive reporters for Talkers.com, recording the Radio Stuff podcast in Milan, tweeting whenever possible @giffordtweet, @theradiostuff and facebooking on the Larry Gifford Media page.
BUT, WAIT! THERE’S MORE
I’m excited that the U.S. radio industry will be well represented this year’s. Here are just some of the other notable U.S. presenters and workshop leaders making the pilgrimage to Milan March 15-17.
- Anna Sale, producer at WNYC, is leading a session on “Death, Sex and Money; How to Start and Succeed with Podcasting.”
- David G. Hall, media strategist, is presenting a session titled, “Five Simple Tools to Make Your Show Better.”
- John Vorhaus, creative consultant, is leading a workshop on “Your Radio Brand” and presenting a session on “How to be Funny When You’re Not.”
- Steve Jones, music industry veteran, is hosting the session, “Be Like a Rock Star!”
- Larry Rosin, Edison Research, is diving deep into the “Stream Battle.”
- Marty Garrison, VP Technology for NPR, is co-presenting “What if Technology Was Your Best Friend After All.”
- Joel Sucherman, Sr. Dir. Digital Developments for NPR, will discuss “Mobile Apps; More Than Just Live Radio.”
- Dennis Clark, VP Talent Development for iHeartMedia, is presenting a session on “Making Radio Personalities Relevant in 2015.”
- Warren Kurtzman, President & COO of Coleman Insights, is discussing, “Aristotelian Dramaturgy – How to Create Compelling Personality-Driven Content.”
- Bryce Clemmer, CEO of Vadio, is co-presenting a session on “Radio Worth Watching.”
- Rob Green, VP of Streaming for WideOrbit, is presenting “From Linear to Digital.”
The complete list of sessions and speakers and ticket information for Radiodays Europe is available at www.radiodayseurope.com
Launched in 2010, Radiodays Europe is the largest and most important international radio conference in the world. It is also considered to be the best with high quality content, great speakers and a huge program with over 100 speakers in 55 sessions over 2½ days. In 2014, it attracted 1300 delegates from over 60 countries.
Welcome to Larry Gifford Media
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things To Make You Better Than Everyone Else
- 4 Principles for Creating Memorable and Impactful Radio Show Content
- Arbitron Panelist,"F--- this!"
- The Real Difference Between Colin Cowherd & Dan Patrick
- Wanted: A Passionate Disruptor or a Computer Literate Promo Assistant
- The Free Fall of Talk Radio
- But is there invisible treasure map on the back of it? twitter.com/cnn/status/858… 9 hours ago
- Congratulations to all involved! twitter.com/kentonboston/s… 12 hours ago
- Nuts. #NHLDraftLottery #Canucks 14 hours ago
- RT @drex: LISTEN: @FlixAnon EP:24 @theStevilDead & @TrevDueck A @CKNW Original Podcast omny.fm/shows/cknw-ori… #AlienCovenant #movies #Movi… 21 hours ago
- I subscribe to this. Always a good listen. twitter.com/cknw/status/85… 1 day ago