My Favorite Blog Posts of 2015
As a guy who has been blogging over the course of the last five years it is heartening to see stats rise from 1,500 views in 2010 to over 33,000 in 2015. But, and I presume my fellow bloggers will concur, the most popular blog posts arent neccessarily the ones the writer loves, adores or sweated over. So I give you my favorite posts of the year, even if they didn’t get the attention I wished they did.
Curse of Subjective Adjectives – This is a phenomenal blog post; it’s fun, insightful, sensational, great, super, terrific, and awesome. Depending on who you are.
Airchecks. Dreaded Airchecks. – One of the issues that I hear from talent quite a bit is how airchecks suck. They dread them. Talent feel like they’ve been slimed by negativity afterwards when they just want some support, strategy and a plan to improve. They know what sucked. How do you fix it?
Secrets to Podcasting Success – In May 2014, Anna Sale launched the podcast “Death, Sex & Money” from the studios of WNYC. In the 10 months that has followed, Anna’s podcast has hit #1 on iTunes and she’s learned a ton about producing a successful podcast. Lucky for us she shared her revelations at Radiodays Europe and with the Radio Stuff Podcast.
What Do You Do With An Idea? – In recent weeks, clients have been sharing with me the anxieties associated with following their gut or executing on an idea.
Inside Radio Stuff #100 – How I landed the interview with Jonathon Brandmeier and how it all came together.
Broadcast Interview Scruples – The relationship between a broadcaster and an interview subject has triggered my curiosity. Let me tell you why.
Cirque du Radio – I was at the show Kooza last night and saw this awesome assembly of remarkable talent. It’s a really, really talented troupe. A couple things struck me as it relates to radio
Welcome to Larry Gifford Media
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things To Make You Better Than Everyone Else
- Radio Co-Host Confession
- Six Tips for Co-Hosting a Radio Show or Podcast
- The Real Difference Between Colin Cowherd & Dan Patrick
- 4 Principles for Creating Memorable and Impactful Radio Show Content
- Six Pointers for Writing Radio Promos and Imaging
- Test Driving A New Sports Radio Show Prep Service
- Look Who’s Talking: Jim Cutler
- Five Apps All Radio People Should Use
- The Changing Tone of Sports Radio
- Christy Clark addressing reporters after #BCdebate2017 @CKNW https://t.co/U2osg55i3L 3 hours ago
- John Horgan addresses press after #BCdebate2017 @CKNW https://t.co/0esU5aXYKE 3 hours ago
- Green Party candidate Andrew Weaver, "we believe in finding solutions to problems" @CKNW https://t.co/OVyNxSI0dz 3 hours ago
- .@JJLye980 at the Andrew Weaver presser after #BCdebate2017 @CKNW https://t.co/grHzq0Udsj 3 hours ago
- .@keithbaldrey questioning Andrew Weaver after #BCdebate2017 @GlobalBC @CKNW https://t.co/Tv4L34z1fI 3 hours ago